With the tight worldwide economic situation these days and Vancouver, WA is not spared from it, I'm sure all of you might want to save money in anything that you buy and also in any service that you get. This includes your desire to save fees for the cleaning services of course. Right now, below are some points to bear in mind before employing a cleaning company:
• Make sure that the cleaning company is bonded, registered and insured. It is best to keep in mind the word “insured”. Insurance isn’t cheap and it’s really important for the client. When the company is covered by insurance, this would mean that they have a policy available just in case damages could happen because of the housecleaning.
• Be certain that the cleaning company does intensive record checks on their staff. A background check charges money. And many companies are not doing that for that very reason though they are necessary.
• Make sure that a cleaning company is really a company. For you to be sure of this, check if these companies pay their payroll taxes. A real company pays taxes.
• Make sure that the cleaning company only hires legal residents. The main reason why these companies employ illegal immigrants because the labor is cheap. How to determine if their personnel are legal citizens? Refer to point number three. A legitimate citizen has to pay payroll taxes.
• Be certain that their company has more than a handful of clients. Request a list. Do not let them dictate it for you. Ask for clients in a certain zipcode. Nearly all cleaning companies have a regular directory of references. They are the ones who hand out the list whenever an individual asks for it.
It might not seem essential, however, if you employed an illegal contractor this might cause you serious legal and monetary concerns. Of course, using the services of an illegal contractor is considered as much more cost effective compared to the reliable one. On the other hand the truth here is that no one is really saving anything, mainly because the fees for using the services of an illegal service provider can cost you a lot more than just employing any reputable service provider in the first place. In order to avoid any headaches as well as concerns later on, go for the legal cleaning services. Phone ProCare Cleaning Services, among the most reliable cleaning contractor in Vancouver, WA that is bonded, authorized and insured.